Parts & Accessories
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.79 - $1.99
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
- Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than cam - Up to 50% more clamping force than standard quick releases - Lever can be placed in an ideal position - AL7075 axle and alloy lever - Each length corresponds to a different axle. - 15 x 100mm thru-bolt is compatibile with Salsa's Firestarter Carbon Fork - 15 x 142mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Makwa Fork - 12 x 177mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Beargrease rear axle.
135/142mm features: - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - Front disc spacing - Convertible 10 x 135mm QR/15 x 142mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 135mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams 150mm features - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - 150mm OLD spacing using standard front brake disc alignment - Designed for use with the Rock Shox Bluto fork - Convertible 10 x 150mm QR/15 x 150mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 150mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
$27.00 - $27.99
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
$6.18 - $9.99
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
DT-Swiss Center Lock Adaptor. Allows 6-bolt rotors to be used on Center Lock hubs. - Rotor thickness between 1.8mm and 2.2mm - Easy assembly and only 29g - Made in Switzerland by DT Swiss - 230mm version accepts all rotors up to 203mm diameter - 160mm version accepts all rotors up to 160mm diameter
Tubeless valves for DT Swiss rims for repair or replacement.
The mounting solution for thru-bolt front wheels. Designed for an axle diameter of 9mm in the front, the thru-bolt system is a special kind of axle mounting for bikes. The DT Swiss thru-bolt system is compatible with standard quick-release dropouts but requires hubs that are compatible with the Thru Bolt. The stronger wheel connection results in greater stiffness. - Overall Length: 115mm - Thread Pitch: M9 x 1.0mm - Flat Washer
Zipp 101 XPLR MOTO Rim Strip And Tubeless Tape Kit (includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel).
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
Includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel.
- Wheel bearing kit front/rear - Bearing dimensions: 17 x 30 x 7mm - Material: steel - 2 pieces
$19.00 - $31.00
Wheel Conversion Caps for Zipp 77/177 Disc hubs. Converts your Zipp 77 or 177 hubs to nearly any frame standard.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
$120.00 - $216.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kits - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Fits black 2013 188 V8 disc hubs only - Fits Zipp 900 and Super-9 Discs
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
The most important transitions isn't T1 or T2; it's the transition from home to the race, so protect your wheels with Zipp's Wheel Bag. It's designed to hold two wheels inside a padded pocket, and it features a stuff sack for race supplies.
Page 1 of 8 Next page