From Flats and Tune-ups to Custom Builds and More...
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Safety Check includes:
- Inspect frame for safety
- Check all bolts/parts to ensure tight
- Lubricate chain
- Check tire pressure & inflate tires as needed
- Recommend additional repairs & replacements
- Includes a Safety Check plus:
- Adjust front & rear derailleurs (shifting)
- Adjust front & rear brakes
- Lubricate cables to facilitate smoother shifting & braking
- Adjust wheel hubs
- Adjust headset
- Adjust bottom bracket
- True (straighten) wheels
- Includes a Standard Tune-Up plus:
- Drivetrain cleaning
- Installation of replacement parts included
- Labor for minor cable and housing
- Labor for install tires and tube
- Includes Full Tune-Up plus:
- Strip bike of parts down to the frame
- Major replacement of all cables & housing
- Re-pack headset & bottom bracket
- Re-wrap bar tape. ***
- Cables & Housing are the only parts included with this Tune-up ***
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.